Address: Barkvägen 3, 82020 Ljusne, Sweden
Hair colour: Dark Brown, blonde highlights
Eye colour: Blue
Language: English, Swedish and Spanish
Course Name: BA (Hons) Dance
Graduation Year: 2018
2010 – Performed a street piece for the crown princess and the prince of Sweden in conjuction with their marriage, Ockelbo, Sweden.
2012 and 2013 – Performed at the Swedish disco championship in Gothenburg and Västerås, Sweden.
2014 – Danced in my own performance “365 dagar” at Söderhamns theatre, Sweden.
2014 – Performed at a fashion show in Gävle, Sweden.
2016 – Performed at “Sitges Carnival” which was sent live on television in Spain, Sitges.
2017 – Performed at “Sitges Zombie Walk” which was sent on television in Spain, Sitges.
2011 and 2012 - Worked as a contemporary dancer during the summer in Söderhamns municipality, Sweden.
2012 – Performed at the opening of the worldwide orientation contest “O-Ringen”, Söderhamn, Sweden.
2013- - Creates pieces for street dancers for competitions.
2015 - Teached classes at Ålands Musikinstitut, Finland.
2014-2015 - Teached an advanced street dance group at Dansstudion/ Folkuniversitetet in Linköping, Sweden.
- INSTITUTE OF THE ARTS BARCELONA, Liverpool John Moores University: BA (Hons) Dance - September 2015 - June 2018 (Anticipated)
- 2014-2015 – Dance program, Lunnevads Folkhögskola, Linköping, Sweden.
- 2011-2014 – High school graduation (dance program) Vasaskolan, Gävle, Sweden.
Other qualifications and workshops
- 2008 and 2012 - Appointed "Dance of the year" on behalf of "Dance team Bumpy Feet", Söderhamn, Sweden.
- 2008 - 2013 - Participated in 5 World championships and 5 European championships in street dance
- 2009 - 2013 - Won 7 Swedish championship golds in street dance along with dance partner and group.
- 2011 - Obtained an Athletic Scholarship from Stenbergskolan, Ljusne, Sweden.
- 2014 - Organised my own one-hour performance "365 dagar" at Söderhamns Theatre.
- 2015 - Awarded with a certificate to have completed voice training in ensemble and solo at Lunnevads Folkhögskola.
- 2017 - Obtained a scholarship from Joshua Pelatzky at "World Dance Movement" for street dance classes in Milan.
- 2017 - Awarded with the highest grade in singing and voice training at Institute of the Arts Barcelona.
2016-2017 – Workshop with Parris Goebel, Myron Birch, Adam Kelly, Sabina Dalfjäll, Dennis Anin-Badu, Mario Perez Amigo, Wayne McGregor Dance Company.
Skills: singing (solo and ensemble as both alto and soprano), aerial silks, tap, acting, skiing, basic piano, driving licence.